Thursday, June 18, 2009

Content Review from June 14th Cluster

Summary:

THE PRUNING PROCESS - The Control Spirit

"I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardner. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me."
John 15 1:4

What has the Lord entrusted you with on earth to use to further HIS KINGDOM?, what comes to mind?
Are you being Possessive of these things the Lord has given you?

Read the handout to "listen and respond" to what the Lord is asking us.

Download a Word Document on Pruning - The Control Spirit

No comments:

Post a Comment