Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Content Review from June 28th Cluster

Summary:

THE PRUNING PROCESS: The Fear of Man and Mission

Proverbs 29:25
"The fear of man brings a snare,
but he who trusts in the Lord will be exalted."

On Sunday, we defined the fear of man, and discussed our response to it.

We outlined how the control spirit, selfishness,
pride, and the fear of man together
produce a fear of mission.

We then split up in small groups and decided how we were going to respond.

We put ourselves in 1 of 3 categories:
1. I am still determining where the fear of man
has affected my living out the kingdom?

2. I have confidence that I have clearly recognized the places,
the fear of man has affected my living out the kingdom.

3. I have a plan in how I am going to live differently, free of the fear of man.

Download a Word Document on Pruning: The Fear of Man and Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment